PlumeStars attended the 2017 AAPS Annual Meeting & Exposition in San Diego presenting a poster on the last orphan medicine getting the EMA and FDA orphan designation. The orphan medicine presented was the powder of thalidomide prepared for both the oral and nasal administration.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Second place for PlumeStars at the competition “Venture Contest for International Entrepreneurs -Win in Suzhou Win the Future”
- PLUMESTARS ATTENDED THE 61st AFI SYMPOSIUM
- PlumeStars joined at “Manifesto for Eu covid-19 research”
- PlumeStars participates at Lifebility Award 2022
- PlumeStars joined the Manifesto “R&I for the Future of Europe”
- PlumeStars among 101 Top Biotechnology Startups and Companies in Italy (2021)