PlumeSTARS actively participated at the 58th AFI Symposium, the Italian Conference of the Industrial Pharmacists, held on 6, 7 and 8 June at the Pala Congressi in Rimini. The symposium has registered more than 1000 attendees and more than 100 stands, reconfirming itself as a meeting point for excellence which revolves around the pharmaceutical world.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Second place for PlumeStars at the competition “Venture Contest for International Entrepreneurs -Win in Suzhou Win the Future”
- PLUMESTARS ATTENDED THE 61st AFI SYMPOSIUM
- PlumeStars joined at “Manifesto for Eu covid-19 research”
- PlumeStars participates at Lifebility Award 2022
- PlumeStars joined the Manifesto “R&I for the Future of Europe”
- PlumeStars among 101 Top Biotechnology Startups and Companies in Italy (2021)