Dr. Francesca Buttini, researcher at the Department of Food and Drug Sciences of the University of Parma and co-founder of PlumeSTARS, received the “Emerging Scientist Award” from the “Aerosol Society UK“. The award was presented at the Drug Delivery to the Lungs congress dedicated to the pulmonary administration of drugs held in Edinburgh from 6 to 8 December, during which Dr Buttini gave a lecture on the results of her research.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Second place for PlumeStars at the competition “Venture Contest for International Entrepreneurs -Win in Suzhou Win the Future”
- PLUMESTARS ATTENDED THE 61st AFI SYMPOSIUM
- PlumeStars joined at “Manifesto for Eu covid-19 research”
- PlumeStars participates at Lifebility Award 2022
- PlumeStars joined the Manifesto “R&I for the Future of Europe”
- PlumeStars among 101 Top Biotechnology Startups and Companies in Italy (2021)