On 28 February 2021, the World Day of Rare Diseases was celebrated, a very significant celebration, which, since 2008, has contributed to keep the attention on rare diseases high and to “turn on the light” on them, as per the slogan chosen by UNIAMO (Federation of Associations of People with Rare Diseases of Italy).
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Second place for PlumeStars at the competition “Venture Contest for International Entrepreneurs -Win in Suzhou Win the Future”
- PLUMESTARS ATTENDED THE 61st AFI SYMPOSIUM
- PlumeStars joined at “Manifesto for Eu covid-19 research”
- PlumeStars participates at Lifebility Award 2022
- PlumeStars joined the Manifesto “R&I for the Future of Europe”
- PlumeStars among 101 Top Biotechnology Startups and Companies in Italy (2021)